Our vision is to create and foster a social fabric in which all members can live in peace and harmony, prosperity and happiness, freedom and dignity, and can constantly pursue and promote efforts to establish an egalitarian global community rooted in the values of truth, justice, honesty, equality, tolerance, and scientific temper.
As part of our long-term vision, we aspire to achieve 100% literacy, livelihood and healthcare for all members.
We are committed to serving the common interests of the community in general and helping the less fortunate and uncared members in particular.
We will strive at all times to promote the welfare, well being and overall development of the community, especially in key areas such as education and employment, health and medical care, welfare of widows, and shelter for students and visitors.
Our special focus is on empowering and enabling the downtrodden and weaker sections of society and uplifting them to a higher level of dignity and development, self-sufficiency and self-esteem. In fulfilling our mission, we will endeavour to assist those in need by our active involvement in the following areas:
- Train, or arrange to coach, and guide candidates for various competitive examinations conducted by educational or employment agencies for the purpose of appointment or admission into academic and/or professional courses of study.
- Assist, counsel and guide the educated unemployed who are seeking placement and employment.
- Provide temporary residential accommodation and boarding facilities for employees in Hyderabad and other parts of Andhra Pradesh or Tamil Nadu on the terms and conditions to be prescribed by the executive committee.
- Establish, manage or assist an employment and career guidance bureau or training institution to help the youth in choosing a career.
- Provide boarding and lodging facilities for visitors at Hyderabad on payment of prescribed charges.
- Promote social, cultural and literary activities.
- Establish branch offices of the Samithi at suitable places in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Amalgamate by merger or otherwise Associations and Institutions having similar aims and objectives.
- Recognise, honor and encourage distinguished and deserving persons in public life, social service, fine arts, literature, science and such other fields.
- Set up, maintain and grant aid to homes, orphanages or other establishments for providing relief and support to the poor and needy regardless of their caste, creed or religion.
- Publish, or provide assistance for the publication of, books, journals, brochures, pamphlets, Websites, e-journals, blogs, etc., for the purpose of achieving the objectives of the Samithi.
- Establish and administer community halls and forums for fostering social integration and serving the social needs of the public at large.
- Do any other thing or undertake any other activity that is incidental to, and/or conducive to, the attainment of the above objectives.
- Establish, maintain and administer nursing homes in Hyderabad and elsewhere.
- Provide medical assistance for patients in medical care centres related to cancer, heart disease, kidney transplantation and other major surgical intervention cases.
- Organise and conduct free medical camps for the needy.
- Establish or assist a marriage bureau for the benefit of the youth in choosing their life partners.
- Organise, assist or facilitate the conduct of, cultural events, art exhibitions, musical or literary programmes.
Values without action are of little use to humanity just as action without values leads to undesirable results. We believe that eternal and universal values must go hand in hand with actionable and demonstrable core values in order to achieve the community’s philanthropic ends.
As members of FKSS, we are committed to the following 3 core actionable values:
- Involving people
- Applying Knowledge
- Making things happen
Success and prosperity for all members in the community comes by involving people, and by making them think, plan, do, and communicate effectively to achieve the goals. All members work in unison and foster fruitful relationships through formal, informal and virtual communication platforms for optimal success in all our endeavours.
The days of reinventing the wheel are long past. Today the world relies upon information, innovation and communication in real time. In our efforts to grow and win against all odds and to emerge as an egalitarian and outstanding community, we will harness the latest knowledge and apply state-of-the-art technology to implement our action plans.
Making things happen:
We will achieve our mission through whole-hearted involvement of all members of the community and through meticulous execution of plans. In this process, every member considers herself/himself as a leader and worker who voluntarily contributes the best of abilities and resources to meet the community’s objectives.
We believe that in realizing our vision and achieving our mission objectives, we need to be firmly rooted in a set of universally accepted core human values that have stood the test of time as the hallmark of Civilisation.
We pledge to abide by, cherish, and promote the following 5 sets of core human values at all times:
- Truth and Courage
- Peace and Justice
- Freedom and Responsibility
- Dignity and Equality
- Trust and Caring
Truth remains as the eternal bedrock of human and spiritual values. Honesty as an attribute is a reflection of the spirit of truth. Down the ages, Kshatriyas have been known for exhibiting exemplary courage in defending truth and the lives of those whom they were committed to protect.
Peace is the most essential requisite for order, tranquility and happiness in the family, society, nation, and the world at large. Peace can only flourish where justice reigns. Kshatriyas have always stood for social justice and fought against injustice of all kinds.
We believe in the freedom of all individuals and nations to pursue happiness for themselves and for those around them. Freedom enables enterprise, success, creation of wealth and enjoyment in life. It promotes creativity, self-actualization and social recognition. Freedom must be tempered with responsibility towards our counterparts in the society so that all can grow and develop in peace and harmony.
Dignity demands mutual respect for each other. It involves politeness and concern in dealing with one another. Dignity can only exist in a state of equality and in the absence of intolerance. Equality of opportunities and non-discrimination on the basis of caste, creed, colour, gender, or other considerations are essential to ensure the dignity of the individual.
Mutual trust in relationships holds the key to success, be it in the family, society, organization, or nation. Trust enhances confidence and promotes an attitude of caring for those who are less privileged or fortunate. We are committed to caring for the weaker sections of society in order to help them stand on their own feet with dignity.